ROTRONIC has introduced a new series of Intrinsically Safe sensors and measurement transmitters with analogue outputs, suitable for use wherever there is a risk of explosion due to dust or gas in the environment. They were developed for the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, grain & sugar, petrochemical, and oil & gas industries.
Conforming to the latest international standards, the HygroFlex5-EX transmitter is galvanically isolated, there is no need for an intrinsically safe power supply, dedicated ‘clean’ earth or Zener barrier. Interchangeable probes are available for all applications.
- Stainless steel probes certified for operation in Zone 0/20
- Standard & cable mount probes, screw-in probe for applications at pressure
- HygroFlex5-EX measurement transmitter certified for Zone 1/21
- No intrinsically safe power supply required; galvanically isolated
- Wall and duct versions of the transmitter available
- 2-wire supply, 2-analogue outputs (including dew point, g/kg & moisture values)
- Robust aluminium transmitter housing; IP66 protection
- LC display option with trend indicators; keypad
- Service interface (USB) for configuration using HW4 software
- Range of calibration accessories available